[gui-talk] Netbook specs

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Fri May 8 15:17:28 UTC 2009

i know people who are running Windows 7 on netbooks.  Windows 7 seems to
be better optimized for netbooks than does Vista. Vista does not seem to
run well on netbooks.  HP originally put Vista on its netbooks, but
after many customer complaints, they switched to XP. I would imagine
that they will start including Windows 7 when it is actually released to
manufacturers.

Andy