[gui-talk] An I.E. 8 inquiry:

albert griffith albertgriffith at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 7 07:50:05 UTC 2009

Keep in mind 8 has the ability to operate as 7 under conditions you can
define.  This allows you to take advantage of new technologies and revert to
older means when necessary.  If no one uses it we won't get the newer web
2.0 and other tech innovations developed because people won't be using them.
It's a difficult decision but someone has to do it.  I wouldn't upgrade if I
needed the browser for work.