[gui-talk] Yesterday's announcement from the RFB&D

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 4 15:41:14 UTC 2009

Hello Dave and listers,

    I was reading the description of the RFB&D download facility earlier
this morning. They have an unpack utility you must download and install in
order to unzip their books. This unpack tool is similar to the one formerly
used by Bookshare.org. Each CD in a title is saved in its own folder in the
main download folder created when the download tool is unpacked.

Peter Donahue