[gui-talk] Keyboard Commands in Magic Jack?

taraprakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Mon May 4 14:48:13 UTC 2009

I saw no reason for such a response which does not justify the claim it
made. Talking about calling to regular umbers, magic jack is way cheaper
than skype. For $18 a year magic jack gives you voice mail, call forwarding,
an incoming number and unlimited calling to US and Canada from anywhere in
the world, the cost again is: $18 per year. The hardware costs just $45
including shipping, and that charge includes 1 year's subscription. If you
want to go for a 5 year subscription you can get it for $100 with the
hardware. One year of incoming and US Canada unlimited calling costs around
$60 per year.
Thanks