[gui-talk] Fwd: Procedure Finder Script for Window-Eyes

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Tue Mar 31 11:30:58 UTC 2009

From:	Vic Beckley vbeckley at peoplepc.com
To:	GW-Info

Hi all,

I just posted a script called Procedure Finder.  Below is the help information for the script.

Welcome to the Procedure Finder script. This script moves back and forth between subroutines and functions and will bring up a complete list of all the procedures in the script file open.

Press F4 to move forward to the next procedure. When you get to the end of the file it will wrap around to the top.

Press Shift-F4 to move backward to the previous Procedure. I could not figure out how to get this to wrap.  If anyone knows how to do this, let me know and I will incorporate it into the script.

Press Control-F4 to bring all the functions and subroutines up in a dialog in a list box. You can move to a procedure with the arrow keys and press enter to move directly to it. The Focus button is the default button. There is also a cancel button in case you change your mind about moving to a procedure or you can just press escape to close the dialog.

I have also added the Alt-Windows-E keystroke that will bring up a blank E-mail message in your default mail program addressed to me.

This script has been tested to work in Notepad, Wordpad and EdSharp. It does not work in Notetab Pro yet. I am looking for a way to make this work. Test your editor and let me know if it works. Let me know so I can work on a solution to the problem. I would like to hear from you whether good or bad.  I hope somebody gets some use out of this script.

Let me know how it works. For you.  Thanks.

Vic

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net
MSN Messenger:  internetuser383 at hotmail.com