[gui-talk] taxes

albert griffith albertgriffith at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 29 05:29:08 UTC 2009

Depending on your screen reader one of the two major programs will be access
ible.  You can now file from the IRS site now too.  The federal is free and
there's a $25 charge for your state tax filing.  I suspect it's accessible.
I've used Tax Act but I know others who've used and like Turbo Tax.  So
unless things have changed this year take your pick.