[gui-talk] registry clean up?...

Bill Spiry bspiry at comcast.net
Fri Mar 27 22:28:23 UTC 2009

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: gui-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:gui-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Chris Hallsworth
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 12:44 PM
To: NFBnet GUI Talk Mailing List
Subject: Re: [gui-talk] registry clean up?...

Try cCleaner (www.ccleaner.com). Also try Ausslogics Registry Cleaner
(www.ausslogics.com).

--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherh40 at googlemail.com
MSN: ch9675 at hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Spiry" <bspiry at comcast.net>
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 6:19 PM
Subject: [gui-talk] registry clean up?...

I've got some garbage happening with my system every time I try to start IE7
see below,

iexplore

Access violation at address 6CB616B7 in module 'AVGTOO~1.DLL'. Read of
address 00000004.

OK

 From what I can deduce from Google, seems its probably some trash stacked
up in the registry following a recent system recovery. Wondering if you
could recommend a good clean reliable, preferably free, registry clean up
utility that won't do mor damange than aid. There are tons of them
advirtised out there but I get twitchy simply picking the next "pretty face"
that pops up. It'd be good to have an app for this that is accessible with
JAWS or SA as well.

I'd appreciate any recommendations, and or other solutions if you recognize
the issue and know of some other fix.

Thanks.

Bill Spiry

bspiry at comcast.net