[gui-talk] Fwd: FaceBook Contact Regarding Accessibility of FaceBook

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Sat Mar 21 03:40:09 UTC 2009

Although this message only refers to Window-Eyes it probably wouldn't
hurt if users of other screen readers also provided feedback about
accessibility issues when using FaceBook.  Please make sure all messages
are sent to Jeff at jeffw at facebook.com.  -Steve.

From:	Michael Peterson
To:  gw-info at gwmicro.com

Hi all Here is information regarding my contact at FaceBook.  He welcomes input from you regarding it's functionality with window-eyes.

His email Jeff Wieland jeffw at facebook.com
 He was responding to previous correspondence I had:
Hi Michael,
Thanks for the clarification, and also for providing your feedback again. We are
actively working on improving the captcha process and I hope to have more on that
soon. Chat is a trickier problem, especially since we have other forms of text communication
on the site, so in general it doesn_t receive quite as much priority as other components
on our roadmap right now. That said, we are definitely following the feedback on
this feature and I hope we can continue to make it easier to use.
Please do send along my contact information to friends of yours using Facebook with
Window-Eyes. The more feedback the better.
Best _ Jeff

Hope this helps window-eyes become easier to use on FaceBook.  I'm still trying to establish a contact at MySpace.

Have a great day.
Michael Peterson

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net