[gui-talk] Question

Bryan Brown bryanbrown at solarus.biz
Fri Mar 20 21:54:16 UTC 2009

Thanks Chris, I'll try that. The problem I'm having is that my home is being
remodeled right now and I haven't a clue where any of my software is. I've
got what is on my PC but I don't know where the actual disks are right now.
I'm shutting down for the night maybe I can find the disks tonight and give
it a try tomorrow when I come back in to work.

    thanks,
    Bryan