[gui-talk] RSS feeds in outlook:

Dean Martineau dean at topdotenterprises.com
Tue Mar 17 13:41:22 UTC 2009

My incomplete understanding about this is that it works in harmony with
Internet Explorer 7.  If you use that program to aggregate feeds, you can
have them accumulate in the Outlook RSS folder.  To turn this on in Outlook,
to into Options off the tools menu (from the message list,) and on the Other
tab open the Advanced Settings button, and the six and seventh controls in
the dialog pertain to RSS feeds.  You check the first one to have content
put into the Outlook RSS folder.

Hope this helps.

Dean