[gui-talk] Fwd: A very important announcement and more on Main Menu this week, the week of 18 March

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Sun Mar 15 09:30:04 UTC 2009

 From:    Naama Erez naama at ACBRadio.org
 To:      main menu friends mainmenu-friends at acbradio.org

Hello friends,
Please joinme this week on Main Menu for a show you will not forget. We have
a very important announcement which may interest you greatly.
Also on this week's show we will look at the OurPlace chat client, we will
have a tip for GoldWave users, and we will hear about a few very good data
bases for internet radio stations.
Main Menu first airs at 1UTC on Wednesday, that's Tuesday evening in the US,
9pm US Eastern and 6pm US pacific on ACB Radio Mainstream
www.acbradio.org/mainstream
Don't forget, Mainstream is now in broadband as well!
You can visit our website at
mainmenu.acbradio.org
or you can join our Main Menu friends list by sending a blank e mail to
mainmenu-friends-subscribe at acbradio.org
So please, don't forget to join me, you'll be glad you did.
Sincerely,
Naama Erez
Executive Producer
Main Menu