[gui-talk] Real alternative and volume control

Geetha Shamanna geetha at millernorbert.de
Sat Mar 14 17:41:03 UTC 2009

Hello all,

I use Real alternative in order to listen to BBC streams. At times when I am
not in front of the computer, I turn up the speaker volume to 100%; however,
the volume is still extremely low. I use my laptop's in-built speaker. Is it
possible to increase the volume from within Real alternative? If yes, how?
If not, I should perhaps switch to Real Player.

Talking about Real player: Is an add-free version of Real player available?

Many thanks.
Geetha