[gui-talk] Selective Auto-Answer Program for Skype Is Back

albert griffith albertgriffith at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 11 21:33:52 UTC 2009

I regret sounding so stupid but I couldn't think of anything remotely like
the description you presented.  I can't imagine my speaker phone just
turning on automatically because anyone called no matter my relationship
with them.  I guess I just want the control of answering my phone so having
it done for me didn't pop in to my small brain.