[gui-talk] Can't wait till we all have access to it.

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sun Mar 8 21:48:44 UTC 2009

Hi folks a question to anyone on list that is Beta testing the new newsline
site.  Our local rep from the NJ library for the blind asked me if I wanted
to do it and of course I said Yeah!  Think you'll all enjoy it.  Is  anyone
else on this list beta testing it?  Thanks, Ken.

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind to  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to
support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by its
constitution.