[gui-talk] important alert.

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Tue Mar 3 18:46:12 UTC 2009

Hi list members I can confirm that what I'm posting below is real and the
sorce is credible This was forwarded to me by a music contact please pay
attention.          >  URGENT

> > THIS IS VERY SERIOUS, PLEASE  SENDTO EVERYONE ON YOUR
> E-MAIL LIST!!
> >
> >  Anyone-using Internet mail such as Yahoo , Hotmail ,
> > AOL and so  on.
> >
> > This information arrived this morning,
>  > Direct from both Microsoft and Norton
> >
> > Please send  it to everybody you know who has
> > Access to the Internet.
>  >
> > You may receive an apparently harmless e-mail titled
>  'Mail Server Report'
> >
> > If you open either file, a  message will appear on your
> screen saying: 'It is
> too late now,  your life is no longer beautiful.'
> >
> > Subsequently you  will LOSE EVERYTHING IN YOUR PC,
> > And the person who sent it to you  will gain access to
> your
> > Name, e-mail and password.
>  >
> > This is a new virus which started to circulate on
>  Saturday afternoon.
> > AOLhas  already confirmed the seve rity,  and the anti
> virus software's are
> not capable of destroying  it.
> >
> > The virus has been created by a hacker who  calls
> himself
> > 'life owner'.
> >
> >  PLEASE SEND A COPY OF THIS E-MAIL
> > TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS, And ask them  to
> > PASS IT ON IMMEDIATELY!
> >
> > THIS HAS BEEN  CONFIRMED BY SNOPES.
> >
> > _http://www.snopes.com/computer/virus/mailserver.asp_
(http://www.snopes.com/computer/virus/mailserver.asp)

Block quote end

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind to  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to
support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by its
constitution.