[gui-talk] Eudora info.

Ed Lain edlain at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 3 03:04:36 UTC 2009

Dear Dean:

I'm back.

This is exactly the problem I am having. Like you, I once could open
attachments in Eudora in older versions.

I haven't had an opportunity to see if any of the info I have received will
work but will certainly share with you if I am successful.

As for contacting Joe at Qualcom, that was by accident. I found a phone
number and the receptionist connected me with this executive of Qualcom.
They no longer handle Eudora and support it in any way. He just happened to
be willing to offer this info as he used to be a trouble shooter with
Eudora. What Joe sent me is probably the best you'll ever get from Qualcom.

I received info from one of the listers and will send that to you in a day
or so. I have my son, who is into computers, working on this as I am
honestly in over my head trying to solve the mess.

I prefer Eudora but now it won send e-mail. Says it doesn't recognize the
e-mail address. I received an automated e-mail from at&t/yahoo telling me
how to solve the problem. It doesn't work. I'm use version 7.1. Will include
what they sent me next time.

Ed Lain