[gui-talk] Fwd: GW Micro general session workshops at CSUN

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Tue Mar 3 00:17:30 UTC 2009

From:    chris at gwmicro.com
 To:      gw-info at gwmicro.com

Greetings,

The following event has been posted to the
GW Micro Upcoming Events
 page:
Name: GW Micro general session workshops at CSUN
When: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 to Friday, March 20, 2009
Where: Los Angeles, California
What: General Session Workshop
Comments: Did you know Window Eyes supports Java applications via our new powerful
scripting feature?
Please attend our general session workshops at CSUN to find more about Window Eyes
and Sense NoteTaker!
Schedule and Location:
Session ID: BLV-2067
Title: The Features of Window-Eyes 7