[gui-talk] Help! Everything's speaking in Jaws! Everything!

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Mon Mar 2 22:35:58 UTC 2009

Rick,

Before following your advice, I thought to put up the on-the-fly Insert V
menu here in Outlook Express and see if there was an item pertaining to
toggling the focus around. But there wasn't. So I escaped out of that menu
and simply hit Insert S, as you suggested.

It seems to be back to normal, as I toggled it to Highlighted. But as I
said, what I still find strange is that when I went into the default.jcf
interface and settings menu and checked under text processing, highlighted
was still in force as usual, although obviously I must've disrupted it by
pressing Insert S in the first place, today.

boy, that was not fun. I hope it's actually solved. Thanks.