[gui-talk] Fwd: Coming up on Main Menu for the week of 4 March

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Mon Mar 2 14:27:15 UTC 2009

 From:    Naama Erez naama at ACBRadio.org
 To:      spicerack spicerack at thespicerack.org

Hi everyone,
This week we will have three segments on the show:
1. A review on how to submit content to the show
2. the final part of the review of the GPS system from Code Factory
3. Part 2 of the Tyros 3 keyboard review

Main Menu first airs on Wednesday at 1UTC, that's Tuesday evenings in the
US, 8pm Eastern and 5pm Pacific on ACB Radio Mainstream
www.acbradio.org/mainstream
Don't forget, Mainstream is now in broadband.
You can always visit the main menu website at
mainmenu.acbradio.org
or subscribe to our main menu friends list by sending a blank e mail to
mainmenu-friends-subscribe at acbradio.org
So dont' miss this week's show.
Sincerely,
Naama erez
Executive producer
Main Menu

 --
If you own, or are interested in the Yamaha Tyros 3 arrangers keyborad and
Everything you want to know, all questions and tricks, swopping tyros 3
tyros3users-subscribe at quitelikely.com
 Or Visit
http://quitelikely.com/mailman/listinfo/tyros3users----------

Regards Steve