[gui-talk] Fwd: Need professional script writers

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Tue Jun 9 00:10:33 UTC 2009

From: Jeremy Curry jeremy at gwmicro.com
To: info at gwmicro.com

If you are a professional script-writer, and have the capability to write Window-Eyes scripts for specialized software applications, then I would like you to contact me.

I have been getting many requests for scripts to be written for applications.  Currently, I have one specific case where a script is needed very quickly, and there is money to pay for the script.

If you are a beginner or novice, this is not something you should attempt.  However, if your scripting skills are strong, and you have time to take on a project, please email me off-list at jeremy at gwmicro.com.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net