[gui-talk] CCleaner Version 2.22.968is now Available

Chris Hallsworth christopherh40 at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 30 11:25:19 UTC 2009

Nice one! I much prefer the results list compared to the edit field which
often had lines truncated. Also, why do we really need to know what file(s)
got deleted; all we want to know surely is the size of the files plus how
many files were removed. And now we have this so I'm pleased.

--
Chris Hallsworth
E-mail: christopherh40 at googlemail.com
MSN: ch9675 at hotmail.com