[gui-talk] Voiceover

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Mon Jul 27 18:54:14 UTC 2009

Because Mac's now use the Intel chipset, Windows can be run on the Mac.
There is a program called Fusion which allows you to run Windows in a
separate window with your Windows screen reader.  Also, there is a dual
boot utility called Bootcamp. Apple offers tools to read PDF documents,
and Open Office runs on the Mac, and works quite well with Voiceover.
Andy