[gui-talk] FaceBook and MySpace

Jennifer Aberdeen freespirit328 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 22:55:09 UTC 2009

Hi

Go to m.facebook.com. It is very easy to use it at the mobile site. You
automatically go to the home page where you can read all your friends
updates. It's very easy.

As far as AVON goes, give me a call if you can. It's a lot easy for me to
say what to do than to write it.

Jen

401-762-3258

Shop my AVON online store