[gui-talk] Voiceover

albert griffith albertgriffith at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 26 21:16:06 UTC 2009

I tend to believe the reasons Apple hasn't done as well in corporate
environments has more to do with more than their level of insularity.  There
aren't as many people trained to use them and for a long time their office
productivity suite wasn't as robust as Microsoft's.  If they're willing to
spend the money the culture could work to their advantage because there'd be
fewer glitches since they'd have control over the development of each
program.