[gui-talk] FaceBook and MySpace

Lydia Grier lydiagrier at comcast.net
Sun Jul 26 20:08:42 UTC 2009

Hey Jin this is Lydia can you give me instructions on how to navigate
facebook. I can get on the website but after that I don't have a clue?
Another question I am an Avon Rep as well and I am wondering do you put your
orders in by using the computer and if so how? I put mine by phone. Thanks
in advance.