[gui-talk] book sense and newsline in your pocket

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 16:47:38 UTC 2009

I'm guessing here so I don't know for sure. but my guess is that it
eventually will. After all, the Booksense is in direct competition
with the Stream, so (again guessing here), if one can do one thing,
then the other will likely try to do the same, if possible. Such is
how it goes in todays' competitive market.

Wayne