[gui-talk] Battery life

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Wed Jul 22 19:15:51 UTC 2009

The NLS DTB player has a 2100 milliampere-hour NiMH battery pack.  This is
lighter, smaller and has 50% more capacity than the pack in the C-1 cassette
player.  I expect that the other players have much smaller battery packs.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls