[gui-talk] BookSense question

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Tue Jul 21 18:06:08 UTC 2009

Yes, we've mentioned the BookSense prices many times. The standard comes
with a 2 gb card and has no internal flash memory. The cost is $314
until the end of September. After which the cost is going to be $349.
The BookSense XT has an fm-radio, 4 gb of internal storage, and
Bluetooth. It also comes with an 8 gb card and costs $449 until the end
of September. After which the costs goes up to $499.

Many thanks.