[gui-talk] Think I figured out the source of those scam messsages.

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Mon Jul 20 23:15:38 UTC 2009

Hi group, Ken here.  Think I got a handle on those African scam  messages
and Yeah I've gotten several more today.  When I looked at the  header and
told AOL to sow me the complete header I find that there were about  90 other
recipients of the message with addresses in the general category  starting
with the letter K.  I even recognized one of the addresses from my  book so ho
pefully I've alerted her to it.  I think this kook was randomly  sending to
any k he could think of hopeful that he'd hit one.  Still sure  it's a
botnet of some type.  Yeah those kooks never quit Huh?

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind To  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by its
constitution.
**************What's for dinner tonight?  Find quick and easy dinner ideas
for any occasion.
(http://food.aol.com/dinner-tonight?ncid=emlcntusfood00000009)