[gui-talk] 45 spam messages from the same sender in the last day.

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Mon Jul 20 00:00:57 UTC 2009

Hello AOL terms of services and Gui-talk from NFB, Ken here.  Last  night
and again today I've been alerted to empty my spam folder and just today
alone, I have gotten 42 messages from the same sender with a No Subject
heading.  It's an African bank Scam and with the messages last night that  makes
46 I goofed on the subject.  I've sent them to the government or most  of
them but I think someone has come under a computer attack.  I think this  is a
botnet.  The address is Dani At Dodfoshe .com and again they're all :(  No
Subject.  Spam filter is picking them all up but this means that today  I've
had twice as much spam as real  mail.

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind To  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by its
constitution.
**************Can love help you live longer? Find out now.
(http://personals.aol.com/articles/2009/02/18/longer-lives-through-relationships/?ncid=emlweu
slove00000001)