[gui-talk] Fwd: Jaws FAQ: Did you know there are 2 ways to view web sites with Jaws?

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 21:56:21 UTC 2009

Sorry for the late reply. I've found it better when looking at tables,
especially those tables that are designed well and have information in
most if not all of the cells. Other than that, I haven't used the
screen layout. If you have to select information from a table, then
it's very helpful to have it in screen layout. Mainly because shift
down arrow will select a line at a time, verses a cell at a time with
simple layout.

Wayne