[gui-talk] How to open Web link as new tab? I forgot.

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Mon Jul 13 16:42:11 UTC 2009

Donnie,

Thanks for responding. I certainly understand how to use the Context Menu
now and then, and hadn't thought of it in this situation. But although I
studied the instructions pretty closely a couple of years ago, I don't
recall anything that required me to switch to the Jaws cursor and jockey
that around. Usually it was just combinations of control, or shift, or both
to be held down while you press Enter, which is what you do for all the
other keyboard methods in various circumstances to open a new tab, except
when you put up that little independent Google search window and hear,
onscreen, that if you want the results page to open in a new tab, press Alt
Enter, not just enter alone.

. I'll try this, of course, but I'm surprised.