[gui-talk] Belcon advisor:

Ray Foret jr rforetjr at comcast.net
Thu Jul 9 16:02:54 UTC 2009

Thing is, I tried to use Bellark adviser and I found that under Windows
Vista, I cannot navigate the data on the result page.  Any Vista users out
there got any tips on what I might need to adjust to correct this?  Thanks.

Sincerely,
The Constantly BAREFOOTED Ray

"Old friend, what are you looking for?  After those many years abroad you
come With images you tended Under foreign skies Far away from your own land"
George Seferis

Phone or Fax::
+1 (985) 360-3614
Cell: