[gui-talk] Belcon advisor:

Dean Martineau dean at topdotenterprises.com
Thu Jul 9 15:42:49 UTC 2009

The best place to get that worthwhile little program is

http://belarc.com/free_download.html

Dean
To find out about the week's news in adaptive technology, subscribe to Top
Tech Tidbits for Thursday by sending a blank message to
tttt-join at topdotenterprises.com. (make sure you have 4 t's in the address!)