[gui-talk] USB Problem

taraprakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 00:33:00 UTC 2009

Hello Debbi.

To begin with, you can uninstall the USB devices from your computer. When
you restart your computer, it will automatically reinstall the drivers for
USB ports. To uninstall
Go to my computers properties ...

Look for the hardware tab

in which you will find device manager button.

Click the button and look for USB ports. Press applications key and select
uninstall.

Hope that helps.

Regards

TP