[gui-talk] Fwd: Announcing Immediate Availability of ACB Convention 2009 Archives

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Wed Jul 8 07:21:43 UTC 2009

 From:    Darrell Shandrow darrell.shandrow at gmail.com
 To:      announce at acbradio.org

Hello Everyone,

We want to make all of you aware that 2009 ACB Convention archives are
available this year in a slightly different format. Please visit
http://acbradio.org/archives/convention2009/ to download the general
session archives now. We will work to supply these in a cleaner format
soon.

The files are named by the day in which the convention session took
place. For example, Sunday's evening session has the file name consun.mp3,
Monday's sessions are conmon.mp3, Tuesday's are contue.mp3, etc.

We hope you are enjoying the 2009 ACB Convention exhibit hall coverage on
ACB Radio Interactive and the general session coverage on ACB Radio
Mainstream.

Regards,

Darrell Shandrow - Accessibility Advocate
"Knowledge is power and enthusiasm pulls the switch."

Email:  srp at internode.on.net
MSN Messenger:  internetuser383 at hotmail.com