[gui-talk] A Book Sense question:

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 01:09:08 UTC 2009

Definitely. It's somewhat louder than the Stream in this regard. I
don't know if I'd be able to hear it in a crowded room or outdoors,
but you can definitely hear it in a bedroom or other quiet room. even
in a room with some background noise. I could hear it while waiting on
the bus outside earlier this afternoon, but then again, I have a
slight hearing loss and had it up to nearly top volume with cars going
by. Still, it was nice to listen without headphones.

Wayne