[gui-talk] Fwd: book sense, mobile geo and a very important project from India on Innovations this week

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Mon Jul 6 16:11:43 UTC 2009

 From:    Naama Erez naama at theglobalvoice.info
 To:      the lounge thelounge at theglobalvoice.info

Hi everyone,
This week on Innovations, we have a varied and exciting program.
We will kick things off with an incredible project that is taking place in
India, to make accessible technology more affordable. We can all actually
help with this. Want to know how? I promise to tell you on the program.
Then we will hear from Code factory, the makers of Mobile Geo and Mobile
speak, and a cool new colour identifier.
We will round things up with highlights from the book sense presentation
from GW Micro. What exactly can a book sense do? How is it different from
other players? What are the different models? All those questions and more
will be answered.
Innovations first airs on Tuesday at 17UTC, that's 1pm US Eastern, 10am US
Pacific and 7pm in Central Europe only on The Global Voice
www.theglobalvoice.info
There are also quite a few repeats, and you are more than welcome to check
the schedule for times of repeats in your time zone.
So join Chrissie Cochrane for what promises to be another exciting edition
of Innovations on The Global Voice.
Sincerely,
Naama Erez
Executive Producer
Innovations
  -- The Global Voice, the radio station helping the world's blind and
sighted communities see eye to eye.
http://www.theglobalvoice.info

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net