[gui-talk] Reading printer friendly web pages:

albert griffith albertgriffith at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 4 23:26:35 UTC 2009

I don't think sites care about us but they do care about their bottom lines.
Since so many people have vision problems how they help them helps us in
turn.  The sites I've mentioned where the print options sets you up for the
printing process aren't wrong they're just not designed the way I want them
to be.  If I really wanted to print those articles I'd be happier than a pig
in mud.