[gui-talk] Reading printer friendly web pages:

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Fri Jul 3 21:55:52 UTC 2009

Well, Albert, I have to admit I was being a little facetious, there, because
it would have to be enormously important, the article, for me to go to so
much trouble! I meant to be ironic, but I guess I didn't get that across
very well. My fault for not choosing the words carefully enough.

But seriously, maybe we're both wrong and we've been missing a control
that's often right there on such pages? I don't think so, because I think
I've tried to figure it out before but failed. Nevertheless, who knows.
maybe this one particular site you said you're concerned with actually does
have a way to do that? I'm not pretending to know any more than you, though.
I'm baffled, myself.
brefigur3 tn  ----- Original Message -----