[gui-talk] Winamp Version 5.56 is now Available

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Thu Jul 2 20:07:51 UTC 2009

Steve,

I was about to click on the link you've supplied and download this new
version of Winamp, when I realized in the nick of time that I've forgotten
something that may be important. Must I carefully uninstall my current
version of Winamp before I install the new one? Or does it install over the
existing version on my computer, without me having to do anything special?
I've upgraded Winamp a few times before, just to keep it up to date even
though I only use it for playing music files in a simple way. But now I've
forgotten the drill.

Thanks for reminding me what to do. I don't want to mess anything up.
Joel