[gui-talk] Uninstalling IE8:

Cindy Handel cindy425 at verizon.net
Wed Jul 1 19:35:41 UTC 2009

Well, I just found IE 8 in Add/Remove programs and uninstalled it.  It did
roll back to IE 7, automatically.  But, while uninstalling, something must
have been removed, which shouldn't have, because I kept getting a page
asking me to customize my settings.  It wanted me to select what I wanted to
use as the default to search.  But, there were no choices.  So, I downloaded
and installed IE 7, again, from Microsoft.  Now it works well.

Cindy