[gui-talk] Uninstalling IE8:

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Wed Jul 1 16:15:35 UTC 2009

Dear Gerald,

Thanks for your informative comments. yes, I'm happy enough with IE7,
despite the fact that it crashes now and then, I respond to a dialogue to
send an error report, then I relaunch it. Not a huge hassle. And although I
suppose if i eventually get a new computer to replace this five-year-old
one, it will probably come loaded with Windows 7, which will require that I
migrate, not from Minsk to Odessa, but from IE 7 to IE 8. I'll worry about
that when I have to.

Thanks again,
Joel