[gui-talk] eudora e-mail.

Ed Lain edlain at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 27 23:50:29 UTC 2009

Good evening, listers.

Are any of you still using the latest version of Eudora, 7.1?

I have used Eudora for ten or twelve years but in the last few versions I
could not open attachments. I had a conversation earlier today with a
Qualcom rep. He said that while Eudora does not have a method of opening an
attachment, there is methods covered by Windows.

Is anyone familiar with this information, or can you tell me how to open
attachments in Eudora.

The rep is sending me the info we discussed on the phone but I did not
comprehend what he was talking about, or just where in the windows program
to look for help.

HELP!!!

Ed Lain