[gui-talk] Fwd: Good news to mlb.com subscribers

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Wed Feb 25 23:26:33 UTC 2009

From: Kevin Minor kminor at insightbb.com
To: PC Audio Discussion List pc-audio at pc-audio.org

Hi listers.

As I write this I'm listening to the Dodgers and Phillies playoff series
that happened in October of last year.  I had no problem accessing the
calendar on the web site, and I found the game I wanted to hear.  The
audio
isn't the best, but it's accessible.  A word of warning.  I did have
trouble
accessing the page from the mlb home page.  I called them up, and was
able
to get there.  To make things easier for you, here's the link to use to
get
there.

http://mlb.com/mediacenter

The first table will list today's games.  Above this table is the link
open the calendar, which is totally accessible with Jaws 10.

That's about it from here.  Hopefully mlb.com won't do what they did a
couple of years ago and change things on opening day.

Kevin Minor
kminor at insightbb.com

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net