[gui-talk] Ip Address

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Feb 24 05:08:54 UTC 2009

I suspect that if you're using DHCCP protocol, you're IP will change
each time you log on as it is assigned by your ISP.

There is a web site (Google "What is my IP" to find it) that will show
you your dynamic IP address of the moment. Now if your IP address is
statically set, you can find it. Should be available under the advanced
tab in your network configuration.

Mike