[gui-talk] Spyware and System Guard 2009

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sun Feb 22 04:33:49 UTC 2009

Speaking of spyware blockers and such, has anyone out there had luck finding a spyware remover that effectively
removes System Guard 2009?  I am having some success with the version of Spyware Doctor that is part of the Google
pack, but the interface is a little strange and I have not gotten rid of it yet.  When I tried running Windows Defender, it
ended in an error whenever I did a scan until Spyware Doctor got it partly removed.  If you look at Google search
results, it is really hard to tell what is legitimate and what is not.  Any thoughts?

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson