[gui-talk] Navigating paragraphs in Window-eyes

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Fri Feb 20 15:41:06 UTC 2009

Hello Rick. If you are in Browse mode, the p and shift-p commands move
you forward and backward between paragraphs. If you want to see blank
lines, you can enable them from verbosity. While you are in Browse mode,
press insert-v, arrow down to paragraphs and tab to the show blank lines
check box. Check this box and press enter. Remember to save the set and
you are good to go.

many thanks.