[gui-talk] Fwd: Updated on Window-Eyes Advanced Scripting Class at CSUN 2009

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Fri Feb 20 04:21:54 UTC 2009

From: Aaron Smith aaron at gwmicro.com
To: GW Micro List gw-info at gwmicro.com

Greetings,

I wanted to post a follow-up to answer a couple of questions we've
received regarding the advanced Window-Eyes scripting class at CSUN 2009
in Los Angeles, CA.

First, the class will be held twice, once on Tuesday (3/17) afternoon,
and then again on Wednesday (3/18) morning. These are two separate
sessions instead of one session split across two days. In other words,
if you are unable to attend the class on Tuesday, you may attend on
Wednesday instead (or the other way around).

Second, while the class will focus on the development of Window-Eyes
scripts, you do not need to know anything about Window-Eyes scripting to
attend. We do require some programming background and/or a knowledge of
object oriented programming practices in order for the covered topics to
be digested easily. But the goal of the class is to explain the
Window-Eyes Object Model, and discuss common scripting practices, to
those who are not yet familiar with Window-Eyes scripting.

If you have any additional questions, or wish to sign up for one of the
two sessions, please let me know.

Thanks!

Aaron
--
To insure that you receive proper support, please include all past
correspondence (where applicable), and any relevant information

Aaron Smith
GW Micro
Phone: 260/489-3671
Fax: 260/489-2608