[gui-talk] Fwd: "I Listen To ACB Radio" Facebook Group

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Wed Feb 18 23:46:05 UTC 2009

From: Jim O'Sullivan jimosu at gmail.com
To: ACBFriends friends at acbradio.org

There is now a Facebook group for those who listen to any of the
programming from ACB Radio.

I hope this will be of interest to both newcomers to Facebook, who may
have been inspired by the recent "Tuesday Topics" discussion, as well as
seasoned Facebook members.

You do need to  be a Facebook member to join this group.

There are two ways to find and join  the group

Firstly, you can get there directly with this URL:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=127676735213

Secondly you can go to the Groups page (which is a link from the
Facebook home page) and search for
"I listen to ACB Radio" in the Group name Search form.

When on the Group Page there is a "join" button.

This is a Facebook group for listeners, and is not formally affiliated
with ACB or ACB Radio.

Jim

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net